2018 Instagram stories tips and tricks
Hey, Hope you’re doing great!
I love to figure out new things for me and for all of you on the Internet!
Now without wasting any time let’s jump on to the article. So here’s top tips and tricks for Instagram stories you probably do not know:
1. Add more colors to your Instagram stories
You must have noticed that Instagram offers only several colors to use in Stories. However, there is an easy trick that will help you get access to a hidden palette.
How to add more colors
- Tap the “Aa” characters or a pen icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap and hold any of the colors
- Choose any color from the palette that appears.
2. Create ombre text
Ombre is a nice effect that will make your posts glamorous and eye-catching.
How to create this effect:
- Add text to your story.
- Tap and hold to select all your letters.
- Choose the color you want and hold it. After that, a hidden pallet will appear.
- Then comes the most difficult part. Unselect the first letter and go up or down slightly along the pallet. Do it for all of the other letters.
3. Add gifs
We love gifs. They provide additional information and emotion to a post. Swipe up in Instagram stories, tap on “Gifs” and type the word you want your Gif to relate to.
4. Add a solid background or transparent overlay
Have you ever wondered how people add a solid background to their posts? It’s easy!
How to do it:
- Tap a pen icon and select the color you need. If you need a transparent background tap on chisel-tip brush and do the same.
- After that tap and hold on the screen until it’s filled with a solid color.
5. Hide your stories from certain users
Don’t want your mom to see all of your posts? You can easily hide your stories from certain people.
How to do it:
- Tap on the “Options” icon on the upper-left corner in Instagram stories.
- Go to “Hide my stories from”
- Select people who won’t be able to see your posts.
6. Hide annoying stories from other people
You can make your feed more useful and save more time if you stop seeing stories from other people and business pages.
How to do it:
- Tap and hold on the story you want to hide
- Select “Mute [username’s] story” in the menu.
7. Share public posts in your Instagram stories
Instagram has recently launched a new feature – now you can share public posts in stories. It’ll come in useful if you want to comment a post or collect user-generated content.
How to share a post:
- Select a post you are going to share.
- Tap an icon “share” under the picture.
- Tap “send” and your story is ready!
Extra Tip: You can resize the images while putting into stories by pinching with two fingers as you do while zooming any image.
Hope you like it. Subscribe and connect for more articles, videos and Information on Social Media, Content and Digital Marketing.
Follow us Online Here:
Soundcloud | https://soundcloud.com/vardankur