How to create a Micro Niche Blog | Best Micro Niche Blog Ideas
What is a Micro Niche Blog?
Micro Niche Blogging refers to the blogs which are not created for a general topic but for a specific topic within a niche. Micro Niche Blog are also known as Niche Website. These are specific blogs targeted specifically in an expert area of a niche for a specific group of people normally based upon age, gender or location.
For example you are reading this article not for general blog but for Micro niche blog, and may be you can come up with your own micro niche blog topic by the end of this article.
Hello everyone, My name is Vardankur Sinha and I am a Digital Marketer. If you don’t know about micro niche blog and if you’re searching for what is Micro Niche Blog and how to do it and how to find the best micro niche for yourself, you’re at the right place.
Also, I will help you in this article on how you can find your micro niche blog ideas, So do read it till the end and get some micro niche blog tips by me.
Micro Niche blogging is something not very new but still you have a lot of less competition in this area and hence it gives you an opportunity to get a good rank on search engines like Google.
Benefits of Micro Niche Blogging:
- Micro Niche Blogging has very less competition in 2018 as compared to normal blogging.
- You can get rank faster and higher.
- Do not quit on blogging if you were planning too, this can be your new lifeline.
- Micro niche blogging also will help you to be on top in your niche even if your competitor is in the same genre (Micro niche topic for all is going to be different)
- You don’t need a lot of articles even a few can do magic for you.
Challenges about Micro Niche Blogging:
- It is hard to find a niche topic for the blog – You can find a good topic though.
- You just don’t have to go niche but deep down in the niche, you have to dig deeper than you think.
- It is not necessary to be an expert on the topic you’re writing about.
- As you’re in the niche there will be less number of pages for Google to Index.
- Anyone cannot do micro niche blog.
- There is not a fixed blueprint of success in the niche.
How to find a Micro Niche Blog Topic
Where should you start:- Always, find a topic that you’re passionate about, or have a great knowledge in it or if you find yourself in a great position about a topic, there has to be something which you truly love.
Content Organization:- Your blog post content should be organized well and should have proper placements of primary keywords, Seed keywords, Synonyms, and meaningful long tail terms.
Niche:- When we say micro niche you have to understand that we’re taking about 1 topic – 1 website method and if you’re thinking about monetization you might have to go for multiple websites/ blogs for multiple micro niche.
So Let us start with the process of creating a micro niche Blog/ Website So Let us start with the process of creating a micro niche Blog/ Website
Keyword research:- just as in getting long tail keyword will help you a lot while coming up with a topic in a micro niche.
Here, I am going to give you an Idea to start looking for your niche topic and a SEO tool that will help you to generate a long tail keyword around what you want to talk about in your micro niche.
1.When you search for any topic on Google you get suggestions in the semantic results, focus on what could be the high resemblance when Google gives suggested results which possibly can be your micro niche topic.
- You can also look into the bottom of the Google search for more suggestion and believe me what you’re seeing in the bold can do a lot for you. make a list of relevant terms which suits your micro niche topic.
- 3. Check in Google keyword Plannerfor the selected terms you have created. You will be able to find the search volume and even low competitive keywords with a decent suggested bid.
- You should have at least a set of 5 to 6 keywords for all the different pages/ articles on your micro niche website.
Here is the tool link which will help you get the keywords for the same: https://smallseotools.com/related-keywords-finder
There you go, Start looking for your perfect niche keywords, I mean really niche.
Tip:- When you’re initially searching for the keyword, look for the number of results that Google shows just beneath the search bar after hitting search. As you will search for different long tail keywords and try different prefixes and suffix to have a keyword which has low number of results. (Keep researching by adding words in the starting or at the end with the same term you’re searching for)
Domain Name & Primary Keyword:- You should have one primary keyword and as far as micro niche website is concerned you should have a domain name with your primary keyword.
Yes, you read it correct this website is not a broad topic website but specific around a single topic and has a good co-relation with the search algorithm and hence recommended to have the same website name/ domain/ address of your website as your primary keyword.
Your domain name and front page should be around your primary keyword. Whole agenda is to get traffic on that niche by ranking high on Google SERP. When it comes to the content and article details below are the few points you should take care of.
- Write content/ article with at least more than 1800+ words.
- Optimize your pages properly for On Page Optimization.
- I am a fan of Keywords consistency which definitely help you to make your content more relevant for your user and for Google as well.
- Try to do good research before hand if you’re planning to write the article.
Low quality content websites are not preffered by Google and hence if in a niche there are chances that your website can rank good so do not take a chance by writing a content which isn’t up to the mark.
The longer the content, the better it is.
Relevancy is again high priority, and a decent knowledge of on page optimization will do work for you.
To be a good article writer or creating good quality content there are a lot of videos and bloggers are out there who are really good at it.
Monetization in Micro Niche Blog: – The chances are great to monetize a micro niche website for sure.
There are many who are already doing this and you get paid more when you try to monetize your blog in a niche.
Here are few of the best monetization tool for a micro niche website or blog:
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate links
You can get more details on these on my other articles which are yet to come as I am working on the updated one, this might take some time but you can connect with me on social if you want details about it. My social links are mentioned at the end of this article.
Tools to use to take care of your SEO: – Here are the list of few plugins which will help you to do your SEO in case you’re using wordpress website or blog.
- Yoast SEO
- SEO Smart Link
Conclusion about Micro Niche Blog
Today, Micro Nice Blog has a great chance of winning and in case you have been trying blogging since a long time and not able to break through, this can be your magic wand.
The competition is really high in the market and even if you’re trying your thing way too hard and smart and not seeking any kind of deserving result, being early in the micro niche will be a game changer.
A lot of people are already doing it, but even if you do not believe this article look on Google and YouTube and other successful what they have to say about this.
Below are some bullet points on why to go for micro niche blogs now:
- High Accuracy
- Low Comepetition
- Less number of pages
- Less number of articles
- Limited Keywords
- Less time Investment
- Good Traffic
- Limited but high visibility
- Easily Discoverable
- Good for monetization in 2018
So, What are you thinking about find a great micro niche topic to start your micro niche website and rank well. Who knows this can become a passive source for your income by placing multiple micro niche website for yourself.
I would like to know how did you like this article.
if you really liked this basic article then let me know and I would try to help you with advance tips, techniques and setup for micro niche blog with a completely new article or video.
You can comment on this article or connect with me on different social media @vardankur.
I have given below my social media links to connect with me.
Thanks a lot for reading this article and I hope this will benefit you.
Click the below icons to connect with me on social media platforms.